Hi, Everyone! [english files]

le meilleur de nous

Hi, Everyone! [english files]

Nouveau messagede queenday » Ven 26 Fév 2010 10:40

Hi, as you may already noted I'm recent here.
In first steps it is really nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)
queenday

Re: Hi, Everyone! [robots are with us]

Nouveau messagede 10 002 » Sam 27 Fév 2010 02:20

Hi

We prefer to talk about cooperation rather than “help”.

So, of course, it would be better if you spoke French. Otherwise, there are many things you can already do: correct our English writings; find some translators; communicate ‘work0ut’ around you; criticize and feed the dragon--by discovering practical treasures and answering the following questions

(Our laziness allowed us only one translation--that must be updated--of our seminal statement (work0ut part) and a few ones in the speak0ut part... Glad to be stimulated)
10 002

english agora file

Nouveau messagede 10 002 » Sam 27 Fév 2010 02:43

This is a space to confront the best of ourselves, each is free to hear it as he wants (and the best wins at discover the best of everything)

1. a space where one can formulate the three wishes, ideas, dreams, speeches, projects, things, etc. that take the most to its heart, mind or guts, i.e., its No. 1, 2, 3 priorities

these thoughts will go straight to the fairy Democratic’s heart; the one that suggests looking at what we, anonymous, can do by ourselves: for example, when one worries, more or less sincerely, about what could replace capitalism... Eh! We are capitalism, we just have to re-enchant the fairy

hoping that mankind, gathered in general meeting, could also make three wishes, and really devote itself to their realization

2.1 where each can say what he thinks he would do if everyone had at least 3000 equivalent eurodollars per month, without others conditions than those necessary for the control of money by anonymous people in the whole world

the control of the money is real as soon as everyone monthly gets the agreed amount--as effective trust and help from all humans between them, simple gage to their freedom of speech and action

without prejudging what the remuneration of labour becomes, since we seem unable [democracy = ability, power, of people, of anonymous] to otherwise recognise merit

2.2 what he thinks we should destroy?

Since the goal is not to discuss but rather to publish our wishes, please, post in response to this message
10 002

practical teleology

Nouveau messagede 10 000 » Dim 22 Aoû 2010 05:35

10 000
Administrateur du site

Localisation: 10 000 n'est pas un individu, mais un dispositif démocratique

Retourner vers agora file